Texas-Austin

Venue Feedback Request

Hello,I'm looking for feedback on the following venues for my daughter's wedding:Renaissance - Crystal Oaks BallroomAustin Women's ClubThe OasisAustin ClubAny comments or experience dealing with any of these venues is greatly appreciated.Thank you!

Re: Venue Feedback Request

• AggieDanerAggieDaner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the TFWC mansion and I've had a really great experience thus far! I love that you get to use all of your own vendors and that you get the whole mansion to yourselves. Plus, of course, the ballroom is FANTASTIC.Let me know if you have any specific  questions about it!
  • sarainaustinsarainaustin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TWFC is frickin gorgeous!  My friend got married there!  The only downside is that she had to get all of the rentals in addition to the place AND she had to get them through only from their vendor... which was overpriced.  But the price was worth it.  It was gorgeous.
  • AggieDanerAggieDaner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They've changed their rental policy, actually! Now you can rent from whoever you want, and they also have some tables and chairs you can rent directly from them. :-)
  • edited December 2011
    I am not normally on this board as I got married in 2004, but I got married at the Austin Club. Please e-mail me at texasaggielonghorn[at]yahoo[dot]com if you want to know my experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards