Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Maggie Sottero - Ashley or Viera

just wondering if anyone else is going to be wear, or already wore, either one of these dresses. I went dress shopping for the first time and really like both the Ashley and Viera dresses. Please post of pictures!Amy

Re: Maggie Sottero - Ashley or Viera

• Options
    I personally prefer the Viera dress. I am a huge fan of Maggie Sottero and I plan to wear one of her dresses as well! The Viera is such an elegant looking dress. Update on what you decide!
  • Options
    Wow, I really like them both, too.  Ashley,  because it's sooo different  And the Viera because of it's awesome finish at the hem.  That could cost some serious $$ shortening the skirt if you need it.
  • Options
    Kjane- for dresses like that, they measure you "hollow to hem" meaning that they measure the exact length you need the dress to be. You have to go with your shoes and everything. That's how mine was mesured.That being said, I like the Viera. I was considering it. ;o)
  • Options
    The Ashley would be ok if you are REALLY tall.  I prefer the Viera.
  • Options
    THanks for the input! I'm going to look at a few other stores before i decide, but i really like those two!amy~
  • Options
    there are couple of pics on bravobride.com where are girls are seliing theres
  • Options
    I love the Viera dress, once I have my shoes I am going back to order it. It was the 4th dress I tried on and it was exactly what I was looking for. I have a long waist so it really works for me! I can't wait to order it for my Aug 2010 wedding. I will probably get it in ivory! I have pics if you needed to see it! Good luck!Cheryl
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards