Louisiana-New Orleans

Tracy325

Please contact me if you have a minute. jajeffrey at gmail I want to ask you about your OOT information package and if there is a good place to gather all of this info. I had previously gotten everything from another bride and lost it all with a computer crash. Now I am starting over!!! YUK. Thanks!

Re: Tracy325

• edited December 2011
    YGM! I am guessing you saw mine in my bio? I am more than happy to send the entire template your way if you want! I created it in word using text boxes, so you can easily change the colors of the boxes/text and change the fonts!
  • edited December 2011
    Tracy...could you please send me your template as well?  caitlin.dalton@gmail.com
  • meganfauermeganfauer member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tracey's is awesome and I took some ideas from her as well and made my own so I sent you mine as well so you can take a look. Good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    megan, could i possibly see your letter? i have tracy's already (awesome!), but am still working on my letter and could use all the inspiration i can get!Thanks!maccalovah at hotmail dot com
    ~Sarah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• jamielisacjamielisac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Could you girls possibly send me your OOT packages and letters too?  jamielisac at hotmail dot com Thank you soo much!!
    edited December 2011
    i sent it to yall, hope that you got it!
  • edited December 2011
    got it- thanks so much!!!
    ~Sarah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• edited December 2011
    Tracy and Megan - Thanks SO much for the info. I would never have been able to pull all of this together in time. My packages came out beautiful and are full of great info. Thanks again girls!!!!!!!!! Jessica
    edited December 2011
    Oh so happy that it worked out well. I am so glad that we could give you an outline for your packet and best of luck with your wedding!! Cannot wait to hear all about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards