Maryland-Baltimore

Introduction Poll - COME OUT LURKERS!

2»

Re: Introduction Poll - COME OUT LURKERS!

• edited December 2011
    Your Name: Kelly FI/DH's name: Alex Wedding Date: 16 may 2010 How long have you been posting/lurking: Since June/July What type of work do you do: I work in Biotech. Favorite thing to do when you're not on theknot? Take in the great outdoors, hang out with family/friends, play with my nephew! Favorite Band?? Ella Fitzgerald, anyone singing a Cole Porter song.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Also an old married lady but I'm still lurk around occasionally!Your Name: ErinFI/DH's name: DaveWedding Date: 6/7/09How long have you been posting/lurking: June 2008What type of work do you do: Teacher, which feels like a babysitter for 12-15 year olds!Favorite thing to do when you're not on theknot? Since it's my first year teaching I don't have much free time... but I really enjoy knitting and photography (not for $, just for fun)Favorite Band?? Sarah McLachlan (although a singer, not a band.)And yay for newbies!! This board has slowed waaay down! We use to go through a page of posts a day... now we are down to 1 page will cover almost a week!
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• MereFM99MereFM99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your Name: Meredith Wedding Date: 11/6/09 (um, that would be 8 days!!!!) How long have you been posting/lurking: I probably started posting around November 2008. I don't think I ever lurked. What type of work do you do: financial management of a state women's cancer control program Favorite thing to do when you're not on theknot? spend time with FI, friends and family, shop, walk the dog, travel Favorite Band?? I don't think I have one!
  • edited December 2011
    Another oldie who still pops in every few days to skim the threads :)Your name: DaniDH: EdWedding Date: October 31, 2008How long have you been posting? About 18 months, I think?What type of work: I'm in the IT/Federal contracts fieldFavorite thing to do when you're not on theknot: Spend time on thenest ;)  Cooking, baking, reading, watching too much TV, spending too much time online, blogging, photography, travel, concertsFavorite Band: Gaelic Storm, Carbon Leaf, Phil Vassar (and his band), Barleyjuice, Matt Nathanson, Rob Thomas, Train, the Glee cast ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Your Name: SuprenaFI/DH's name:Darren   Wedding Date:8/6/2010How long have you been posting/lurking: Since June 09What type of work do you do: financeFavorite thing to do when you're not on theknot? relaxing
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a little late per the usual lately, but anyways:Your Name: DawnFI/DH's name: MattWedding Date: 11/7/09 (9 days!)How long have you been posting/lurking: January 2009What type of work do you do: AccountingFavorite thing to do when you're not on theknot? Play football, watch football, hang out with FI, family and friendsFavorite Band?? The Jon Baliey Band and pretty much everything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Your Name: LauraFI's name: JeffWedding Date: 09/10/10How long have you been posting/lurking: since MarchWhat type of work do you do: grad student/researcherFavorite thing to do when you're not on theknot? cooking, tennis (but I suck), hiking and fishing with FI (but he touches the worms and the fish) - I'm a HUGE NCAA basketball fan, too, it starts next week!Favorite Band??  the Weakerthans, maybe?  tough call.Fun fact: I'm a fraternal twin.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mollyrowemollyrowe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your Name: MollyFI/DH's name: JimWedding Date: 05/01/2010How long have you been posting/lurking: Since we got engaged in AprilWhat type of work do you do: Pharmaceutical SalesFavorite thing to do when you're not on theknot? Check out the boards! You ladies all know so much! I soak in the wisdom!Favorite Band?? Ray LaMontagne   I am planning from Los Angeles, so the stress has been plenty!  Thanks to all you ladies for your help thus far!  
  • edited December 2011
    Your Name:  JulieFI/DH's name:  AndyWedding Date:  9/25/10How long have you been posting/lurking:  8/09What type of work do you do:  Occupational TherapistFavorite thing to do when you're not on theknot?  play with my dogFavorite Band??  OAR
  • edited December 2011
    Your Name: Heather or "Fitz"FI/DH's name: MeganWedding Date: 10/17/09How long have you been posting/lurking: about a yearWhat type of work do you do: Healthcare / Nursing StudentFavorite thing to do when you're not on theknot? Spend time with Meg since we never see each other due to our schedules. Favorite Band?? NicklebackAnd anything else you'd like to share I need to get my vendor reviews done!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a little late on this but that's okay! :) Your Name: BevinDH's Name: MichaelWedding Date: October 3, 2009How long have you been posting/lurking: for about a yearWhat type of work do you do: Human ResourcesFavorite thing to do when you're not on theknot?: Right now it's impatiently waiting for my pictures and video to be made! :) other than than, getting back into runningFavorite Band: Right now it's Colin Hay but changes every month :)I need to get my vendor reviews done as well. I'm way behind on my post-wedding action items.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards