Florida-Central Florida

Looking for Bachelorette Party Limo Service and Bar Suggestions

Hi Everyone,

I lived in Orlando for six years and have since moved back to Michigan. I'm the maid of honor in my friends wedding in Florida and am planning her bachelorette party. I'm thinking about renting a limo from A1 Limo Services, but I'm not sure if I want to go with them. Anyone have any feedback on their services? Are they worth the price? Any suggestions on other companies that I should go with? We are planning on going to the Blue Martini and the bride wnats to end at the Independent Bar...any suggestions on anywhere else we could go? I was a teacher when I was in FLA so I'm a little out of touch on the hot spots. Any ideas or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rachel

Re: Looking for Bachelorette Party Limo Service and Bar Suggestions

• Not much help with the limo part.  But Lodge in downtown Orlando is A LOT of fun  And it's right across from I-bar.  You're going ot be dowtown, so you really can't go wrong.  There's Wall St. Lattitudes, and a ton of places.  HTH!
  • Latitudes and chillers will give you free drinks, the limo co also might be able to get you passes so ask ahead of time. Also hamburger Mary's has a great dinner show and is on church street
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards