Missouri-St Louis

Orlando Gardens food

Has anyone tried the food at Orlando Gardens venues?  I am wanting to hire them as caterers, but I am unsure of how good their food is.Thanks so much!

Re: Orlando Gardens food

• misskris4821misskris4821 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a tasting back in May and I thought the food was really good. We decided to have our reception there. If you call them you can ask if they have any tastings coming up where you can go and try their food.
  • jessika17jessika17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There food is awesome. I never heard anyone complain about it.  I would have had my reception there but to many of our friends went there so I wanted something a little different.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • barbridalbarbridal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Best wedding food I had! I went to a reception a few years ago at the South County location and it was fab! I think people actually went up to the buffet twice.
  • Riley808Riley808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great feedback, thank you!  I think I might go up there and do a tasting.
  • edited December 2011
    Try the asiago au gratin potatoes! They are amazing! We're having our reception there in March and the food is great!
    2012 Races
    GO! St. Louis Half Marathon-2:32:13
    Omaha Half Marathon 9.23.12
  • edited December 2011
    I've been to receptions there and I'm having mine there. The food has always been great!
  • Amsct51Amsct51 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I asked this question awhile ago as well, and I got some pretty similar responses.  However, I have been to two weddings using Orlando Gardens since then and have a different opinion.  I found the food to be unimpressive at best for both of them.  The food was not kept warm at the buffet, and the servers were very slow to refill when things were running out.  In all fairness, so many other people seem to enjoy using Orlando Gardens.  They have a lot of options at extremely reasonable prices.  I chose to go a different route for my wedding, but hopefully you will have better luck.
  • deitersg1deitersg1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Orlando' s Gardens food is excellent. I have had their food many times and have never  been disatissfied  with the quality of their food . We are having our reception at the Orlando's Gardens location in Maryland Heights. The place is gorgeous  esp since it is the newest location.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards