Oregon

Columbia Edgewater County Club

I have my wedding booked there and I just called to follow up and Johnathon is no longer there and they have nothing on wedding... SOOOO frustrating. 
213 Invited image
130 Yes image
8 No image
75 Unsure image

Re: Columbia Edgewater County Club

• edited December 2011
    Hi Kristina,When is your wedding?  Mine is in March and we just found out about Jonathan getting fired.  I guess he was not good and left a huge mess for the person taking his place.  It's a good thing that he was fired and didn't quit, tells you something about how the club wants to have a good image.  I'm confident they will find someone good.  We have our tasting next weekend.  If anything seems weird I'll post something here.
  • KristinaannKristinaann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok- thank you.  it seems you got more information than me.  I was supposed to get an email yesterday afternoon and still have not.Keep me posted.
    213 Invited image
    130 Yes image
    8 No image
    75 Unsure image
  • FutureACEFutureACE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lucky for you gals he got fired. UG i got married there in july and WOWZERS he was NOT on top of it. that stinks that thaey have nothing on your wedding. jenny, id check on yours. i know when we booked about 14 months ago it was a guy named brian who was running it and he quite to go work at a different club and SO many things got mixed up that i didn't realize. like, we were supposed to have our RD there too and the WEEK before the wedding i found out we weren't because of that detail not coming over from brian to johnathan. i hope you ladies have your paperwork! also, we had our RD at Stanfords in Jantzen Beach and besdies our photographer (chris becerra) it was our second best thing about our wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah we actually just had our food tasting there on Sunday. After the tasting, I am 100% more confident. Jonathan never delivered on anything he said he would - we never even got a BEO from him! Anyway, on Sunday we worked with the Executive Chef, Ben. He said that because of all these mixups and such - that is why Jonathan was fired. He made us feel so much better about everything. He said that if we need anything ever we can call him directly or stop in to chat with him. The food was very delicious. They tasted us on wine and let us take the wine home. And 1 day later, Ben sent us the BEO. So we do have some paperwork now. So bottom line, I feel confident now that things will end up working out just fine. I know that when we were there we were made to feel right at home. So I'm hoping that carries over onto the wedding day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards