Texas-Austin

Restaurant Suggestions

Hey gals,

One of my BMs will be moving to Austin a month after my May wedding.  I want to get her a gift certificate to a trendy eatery in Austin for her and her hubby.  I've never been to Austin, so can you ladies suggest a place that would be ideal for a romantic dinner?  Any type of food, with the exception of Mexican, would be fine and price is not an issue.  Thanks in advance!
68 Looking Forward to Mtn Airimage
31 Afraid of Altitude Sicknessimage
4 Being Hunted By My Bounty Hunter Bridesmaid image
Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2010 Siggy Challenge: Wedding Location imageimage{Bio} (updated 3/2)

Re: Restaurant Suggestions

• Lili316Lili316 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Paggi House and Moonshine are both very fun.  Also, if they like sushi, Uchi is considered to be one of the best restaurants in the city.  For Italian food, La Traviata is a great little restaurant downtown that's very small and romantic.
  • edited December 2011
    i'll second uchi and moonshine.  also wink and olivia are very good (both concentrate on local, seasonal food).  vespaio is nice for italian and i really love justine's for french food.
  • edited December 2011
    Jeffrey's is not as hip or new, but it's probably Austin's most classic fine dining restaurant and has been around for a long time. It's in a beautiful house in central West Austin, a historic neighborhood; very romantic.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards