West Virginia

where is everyone!!!!!!

nothing is happening on this board lets do some introductions....

Re: where is everyone!!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    I'll start  wedding date is July 15 2011. Our colors are mostly navy and white with touches of pink (the flowers) we're getting married at coonskin park. in charleston
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!  My name is Deanna.  We are getting married on September 10th at Boydville in Martinsburg.  Our colors are navy and silver. :)
  • edited December 2011
    SO WHAT BOARDS DO YOU USUALLY HANG AROUND
     I LOVE THE DIY BOARD
  • edited December 2011
    I frequent the DIY board and the budget board.  I love the DIY board too!  Those ladies have such great ideas!
  • edited December 2011
    My name is Whitney. Getting marreid Oct. 15, also at Coonskin. Our colors are chocolate, champagne and orange. I love the Oct. 2011 board, the etiquette board, snarky brides because they make me laugh, and diy.

Stone, how many people are you inviting? How many tables for your guests at the reception? I'm trying to figure out how many centerpieces I need and how much to budget for linens.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    are you having it at one of the shelters or inside the building. I'm having a casual wedding at the calumbia shelter there are fifteen tables there and it says it sits 120. 
  • edited December 2011
    Mine is in the hearth room in the clubhouse. They say it seats 150, but it looks really cramped in there. If you don't mind telling me, how much are you paying for the shelter and how long are you renting it?
  • edited December 2011
    no it's no problem the price is $225 for fri-sun and it's for the whole day
  • edited December 2011
    That's so much cheaper! Thanks for the info!
  • Melsie83Melsie83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies! We had some family drama and ended up having to move our wedding to coonskin and I'm nervous about it. Our date changed and I feel completely stressed out about everything now! How have you found coonskin to work with? The lady seemed kinda snippy the only time Ive talked to her on the phone.
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry I'm going to be no help for this one. My fmil took care of all the reservations. It's nice to see someone else on this board though.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! We're getting married 9/10/2011 at LIttle Creek Country Club in So Charleston. Our colors are dark purple/champagne/white. :)
  • Cayte86Cayte86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!!
    My wedding date is 6/30/12 (I know, we have loads of time...)
    We're so excited! The colors are mostly pink with splashes of yellow, orange, and green in the flowers. Smile
  • edited December 2011
    hey ladies and welcome, theres really not much going on around here.  I'm looking forward to hearing more about your weddings and congrats.
  • edited December 2011
    hey Brides, Im still here to. Its been a few months sent I have posted anything. About are wedding plans.Big updates for me  now I to am geting married in  September. Are colors are a Autumn Mixs
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_west-virginia_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:132Discussion:b5c25c53-0172-471b-b96e-50871d1040dfPost:e0e4cf5c-183b-437a-9d86-da0f81d09859">Re: where is everyone!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]hey Brides, Im still here to. Its been a few months sent I have posted anything. About are wedding plans.Big updates for me  now I to am geting married in  September. Are colors are a Autumn Mixs
    Posted by DeanaS63[/QUOTE]
    where is your venue
  • cpfwvucpfwvu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone... I live in Charleston but am getting married in my hometown of Aurora in Preston County on September 10, 2011. Our colors are navy blue and pink. My fiance lives in Ohio, so I am moving there after we get married.

If anyone needs a cake in the Charleston area, my coworker's daughter makes beautiful fondant cakes. She's made them for our office and they taste really good and are very professional-looking. Wish I could have one at my wedding, but it's too far away!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_west-virginia_everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:132Discussion:b5c25c53-0172-471b-b96e-50871d1040dfPost:21b7de58-e79f-4a0b-a6ca-f2b93dc9b9f2">Re: where is everyone!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: where is everyone!!!!!! : where is your venue
    Posted by stonektrina1[/QUOTE]
    We are useing the Heritage Farm,in Huntington
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Coonskin park in Charleston
  • MattNCarolMattNCarol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I'm Carolina.. I'm actually from Rio de Janeiro. Met my fiancé online, and he's from West Virginia, Ridgeley to be exact. So I'll be marrying there - also living-, as soon we got our fianceés visa approved. Nice to meet you girls. Our wedding, we picked an initial date as December, 9th of 2011. Winter wedding, we're trying to already figure out everything, colors and all, since I won't have much time to prepare everything. We only have 3 months to marry once I get there, no time at all! But we'll make it, since it'll be a real simple and romantic wedding.

Keep in touch girls, I'd love to meet people who I'll live next to. (or not lol )

Carolina.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • xxakersxxakers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cayte - date twins (: june 30th 2012.

im miranda, from mingo county.  not sure on venues yet.  colors are pink, black & white.
  • edited December 2011
    Hey ladies!

I'm kinda new here!

We are aiming for next October (2012) but due to money issues we may have to push it back. We aren't sure on the venue. Right now we really wanna find a cute rustic barn that will double at the ceremony site and reception site! If you girls know of any that are somewhat close to Charleston- let me know! lol

Our colors are going to be burgandy, brown, and burnt orange.

Can't wait to get to know some fellow WV brides!!! :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Hello!! I am getting married on September 4, 2011 at the State Capitol in Charleston, our colors are red, black, and white! I'm getting super excited/nervous because we are almost at the 2 month out mark.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm Melissa. we're getting married at our house on July 6, 2012. my FI built a Gazebo two years ago so that will be our cermony site and then tents for dinner.  He's hoping for a pig roast / smoked turducken.  I am DIYing the table decor.  tissue paper flowers in small bunches spaced along the tables, over a tulle runner on a blue table cloth (we're doing long tables not round).  we're also doing paper lanterns and the "snowflake" style hanging decor.  our colors are blue topaz, diamond white & silver.  the boys are wearing kilts (basic black ones not tartan), I am still searching for my dress.  I know it sound like I have a lot of time but with my job I really have to have this all planned and on the move by mid OCT. because I won't be home again until mid May.  I dont check alot of boards as of now but I am trying to get more active.  Thanks!! best wishes to all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards