Tennessee
Options

Any brides near Nashville. I'm around Hendersonville/Goodlettsville/Madison area!

Hey there! I'm trying to figure out where in the world to have this wedding!! I have a low budget wedding and am trying to find a place that is not going to be outrageous. Someone suggested Historic Rock Castle in Hendersonville but I'm not sure how much that would cost yet. Does anyone have any ideas and if you know the cost about, please indulge. I'm not complete with my guest list, but it will probably be arounnd 150-200. I may cut some so please give ANY ideas! I feel like i don't know what I'm doing, haha. It doesn't have to be in these three cities. Thanks

Re: Any brides near Nashville. I'm around Hendersonville/Goodlettsville/Madison area!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi  I live close to Nashville  Everywhere is outrageous  I found a mansion in Clarksville [about 45 min from Nashville]  The Smith-Trahern Mansion built in the 1800s  It is beautiful  It is only $300 for the whole day up until 12:a.m. at night   My photographer is Derek at Affordable Weddings in Nashville  I contacted several photographers and they were high-priced and I was not that impressed with their work they showed me  I met with Derek and his work is awsome  and he was the cheapest  Tammy's Gifts and Flowers to Your Door in Pleasant View (about 20 minutes from Nashville) does beautiful work  Her number is 615-746-1604   The lady doing my cake is awsome too  She was cheaper than Wal-Mart  Her name is Carrie Raines  (Cakes by Carrie) in Clarksville, TN  I also know of a good caterer too.  Let me know if you need his name  My email is cgore@howell-fisher.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know there is a very nice park right in Goodlesttsville... and not sure how much you want to spend but i've always looked at the Hermitage as an option.. it is beautiful! Good luck!
  • Options
    bnewebsterbnewebster member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our wedding and reception at the Historic Rock Castle.  To rent the grounds(for ceremony) and the pavillion(for reception) it is $1750.  You must use Grand Central Party Rentals for tables, chairs, etc., but can use your own caterer, etc.  I attended a wedding there in July and it was gorgeous!!  They married in front of the lake.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can have it at Legislative Plaza or the outdoor ampitheater at Bicentennial Mall Park--both beautiful and very inexpensive. I got married at the Nashville Zoo and it wasn't too bad in comparison with other venues. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm currently trying to get the Zoo for my wedding/reception in Aug. 2010. It's a little more than I wanted to spend, but soooo beautiful! Hoping to use the carousel, not only for pics, but I haven't heard back about that yet! I have at least 170 on my list so far, and looked everywhere around the general Nashville area, too. This is by far the best place for the money, and i'll be glad to keep you posted if you like. As of yesterday, the price was $2600, plus catering! Hoping it will be a little less, as I asked about some other things to cut it. That's what i'm waiting to hear about today! Keep me in your prayers, and i'll post as soon as I know something def.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm leaving Nashville and going to Pigeon Forge. We rented a stunning 4,000 square foot cabin overlooking the mountains with a huge stone courtyard where we will have the wedding, and a large carport (that looks more like a picnic pavilion) where we will have the reception. Should it rain, we will move inside and have the ceremony in front of the large wall of windows overlooking the view.Have you checked public parks? You can rent picnic pavilions at centennial park and supposedly they are cheap. What about some of the historic mansions? What time of year are you thinking and indoor or outdoor?

MARRIED 10.10.10 !!

October 2010 Siggy Challenge - walking down the aisle!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married here in Nashville and we are also on a small budget. We chose Two Rivers Mansion. You get the house and the entire park to yourself, plus no rules on set caterers or rental companies. It is around $165 an hour and it includes everything including tables and chairs inside the mansion! Also includes an hour the night before for rehearsal and a bridal portrait session. Worth checking out! You can even reserve it for 15 days without signing anything!
  • Options
    aknjaknj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got married in Gallatin Oct 10th, on the venue, I did it at my parents home, so that helped tremendously on my seriously BUDGET WEDDING. It was a very tight budget. Let me get back with you on the venue, I have several friends that have recently married in the area. I would like to say, if you do not have a photographer, i freaked out when I heard the rates for this. I ended up finding a FABULOUS photographer for a very very reasonable rate. I was nervous but ended up sooooooo happy, I hands down believe that she did way better than any of those that practically rob you. She was great to work with, professional, very sweet and her photography style is great! If you want more info on this please email me at andreakizer@comcast.net - I can send you some of her work with me and her info! Congrats to you!
  • Options
    aknjaknj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can help in alot of areas!!!! I was married in Gallatin on 10-10-09 Feel free to email me at alainekizer@yahoo.com Good luck, hope to hear from you and happy planning!!!
  • Options
    aburns5981aburns5981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Craigfont next September.  IIt is an old historical home located right outside of Gallatin in Castalian Springs.  It costs $550 to rent the grounds.  Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards