Pennsylvania-Central

Mini poll

I almost forgot it was Monday!

1. Did you grow up in Pa, move here recently, or are you from out of the area?

2. What part of your planning has been the most fun so far?

3. Is there an item for your wedding that you are having a difficult time finding?

4. NWR: What is your favorite dessert?

5. NWR: Toilet paper roll--over or under? :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mini poll

• edited December 2011

1. Did you grow up in Pa, move here recently, or are you from out of the area? Born and raised here

2. What part of your planning has been the most fun so far? Meeting with Martine from the House of Clarendon (cake bakery). I was on a wedding high for a full week after his excitement for my wedding rubbed off on me.

3. Is there an item for your wedding that you are having a difficult time finding? I can't find brooches I like and I can't find shoes that I am happy with :(

4. NWR: What is your favorite dessert? Currently I can't get enough of Turkey Hill's mint chocolate chip ice cream. But it's time to cool it with the sweets.

5. NWR: Toilet paper roll--over or under? :)OVER!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Kaytee241Kaytee241 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_mini-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:107Discussion:c8f0cf4d-dbf3-472b-8973-10714d2fb485Post:b2de00ed-8313-48b3-add9-5d9eab8bfe3e">Mini poll</a>:
    [QUOTE]1. Did you grow up in Pa, move here recently, or are you from out of the area? [/QUOTE]

I'm from NJ. DH is from York, and we both went to college (where we met) in Lancaster, hence the Hallam wedding.

[QUOTE]2. What part of your planning has been the most fun so far?[/QUOTE]

My two favorite parts were dress shopping and cake tasting :)

[QUOTE]3. Is there an item for your wedding that you are having a difficult time finding?[/QUOTE]

I think the thing that took the most work was finding the traditional Italian music we played during dinner on cd. It was only available on records so we had to convert it.

[QUOTE]4. NWR: What is your favorite dessert?[/QUOTE]

Cake, hence the enjoyment with tasting tons of them above!

[QUOTE]5. NWR: Toilet paper roll--over or under?[/QUOTE]

I was always an over girl until I realized that the cats can't roll it all out onto the floor if it's under. I'm a convert!
  • higgydt4higgydt4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was born and raised in Michigan. I just moved here about 11 months ago. I did my internship out here for school and then was offered a full-time job afterward.

I have only been engaged for a month, so I haven't done too much. I did go to a bridal show with a girlfriend though, so that was fun!

3. Is there an item for your wedding that you are having a difficult time finding?
    Nothing yet - but I'm sure I'll have that problem later on.

Red velvet cupcakes OR anything with peanut butter

Over!
  • edited December 2011
    1. Did you grow up in Pa, move here recently, or are you from out of the area? Born and raised here

2. What part of your planning has been the most fun so far? Dress shopping definitely, and doing things together with FI.  He loves being involved!

3. Is there an item for your wedding that you are having a difficult time finding? I can't decide on shoes, or whether or not I want chair covers and sashes.

4. NWR: What is your favorite dessert? ANYTHING.

5. NWR: Toilet paper roll--over or under? :)OVER!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I've been here all my life

Dress shopping, and looking at venues

I just cannot decide between venues.  It's KILLING me!!

I love most desserts!!  Chocolate and peanut butter are my weaknesses

Over--- although my kittens haven't figured it out yet, so many I'll have to take the under advice :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Born and raised in Lancaster County :-)
    Gosh...I can't even narrow it down...our tasting was fun...also picking out our flowers!  :)
    nope!  :)
    Tiramisu

5. NWR: Toilet paper roll--over or under? :)under
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Moved from NE PA to Lancaster for college and never left.  It is almost like a different state up there.

cake tasting

not necessarily

creme brulee or banana foster

Over-thankfully my cat never really cared to mess with it!
  • edited December 2011
    1. Did you grow up in Pa, move here recently, or are you from out of the area?  I grew up in PA.  Spent the first 25 years of my life in Lebanon County and now live in Dauphin County.

2. What part of your planning has been the most fun so far? Cake tasting!

3. Is there an item for your wedding that you are having a difficult time finding? Not really.  Just some stuff I am clueless about.

4. NWR: What is your favorite dessert? Too hard to have just one favorite!

5. NWR: Toilet paper roll--over or under? :)  Has to be over. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Lisa T's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Books read in 2011: 32 of 75
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards