Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Vintage inspired jewelry for BMs

Hi Ladies... I am looking for jewelry (earrings, bracelets, rings... all different) that is vintage inspired with pearls and rhinestones for my BMs. I love the stuff at hautebride.com but don't have anywhere to buy it. Any suggestions? TIA!

Re: Vintage inspired jewelry for BMs

• I made my own bracelet that was meant to be a knock-off of the expensive ones from Haute Bride.  It probably cost me about $30-40 total for all the supplies (pics in married bio).  There are several ladies over on the DIY board who have made the same one so you can find instructions there if you want to attempt it.  I don't know if you have a Stein Mart near you, but that's where I bought my necklace and earrings.  They usually have some nice pieces (a lot of Carolee stuff).  You can also try local antique or vintage stores.  I originally bought some vintage-inspired earrings from anyknockoff.com, and they had a nice selection at the time.
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • I found an etsy seller to make something similar. Search for hitchcock earrings on the website, she has a lot of options and does custom work if you aren't up for DIY.
  • the 1928 collection is gorgeous! you can get it at macy's or online at http://www.1928.com/their stuff is all inspired by actual vintage and antique jewelery, and they are affordable!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards