Indiana
Options

Downtown Indy...suggestions please!

Hey Ladies, FI is looking to take his employees and spouses to dinner before Christmas.  He wants to take them downtown, but isn't looking to break the bank.  Any suggestions of a place to go?  About 26 adults, looking for somewhere that possibly has a separate room or section to seat us all.  I looked into the Ram & Alcatraz.  Ram is a little pricey but do able.TIA!

Re: Downtown Indy...suggestions please!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Rock Bottom has a basement area that they will rent out. I would imagine it would be similar pricing to Ram. Scotty's also has a side room, but would also be similarly priced. I would imagine the prices you got from Ram will be pretty standard for downtown. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Rathskellar Look in my vendor reviews. They will let you create a custom menu based on your person budget. Josh was awesome to work with!
  • Options
    munkiimunkii member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Adobo!  They have a separate room and are extremely accomodating.  This is where I held my reception; so, I may be slightly biased.  BARcelona is another good option.
    Matt loves Munkii!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    From what I remember from working at SCotty's, to get a private room you just needed a minimum (like $200 I think?)Also Buca works on prices with people... I was impressed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards