Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Spots in Louisville to take Pics!!! Help please!

Hey ladies!  My name is Carrie, and I use to live in Lexington, KY before moving down to TX for a job.  My DH and I will be heading up to Louisville for Christmas & we were thinking about doing some family pics with his side of the family.  We know it will be cold, and think that some outdoor photos will be cool, but can any of you recommend any locations (that are free) to possibly take indoor pics at? Thanks so much for any information!!
~ Carrie ~

Re: Spots in Louisville to take Pics!!! Help please!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, there are no good indoor spaces that I can think of that would not charge you to get in. Unless you are staying at a hotel or something. And most of the outdoor spaces are going to be bland at that time of year. (i.e. - no leaves on trees, no green grass, etc.) If you did something that leans more to the "industrial" side, you could use some spots downtown, like 4th Street Live. The only drawback being that it may not be appropriate for a large family of say more than 4 to 6. Have you asked your photographer for suggestions? If you hire a professional, they should be able to recommend some places.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards