Texas-San Antonio
Options

YAY!! Photog Posted Some Bridal Pics Today!!!

Sorry, I had to post this because I am just sooooo excited!!! I took my bridal portraits on Saturday, and I was so glad when it was over. It was so stressful getting everything prepared for Saturday...I wanted everything perfect! I last minute found the perfect shoes, jewelry, and veil....I even last minute decided on the locations. I wanted to have unique locations that no one else really uses since everyone seems to pic the same places in SA. I then made my own bouquet the night before with 2 of my bridesmaids' help; it turned out so pretty! My usual hairdresser styled my hair, and I loved it! Then I went to Bare Escentuals for my makeup (free!). I had to do half of my face, but it turned out great..and what's better than free! And if anyone is doubting choosing Caitlin's Creations, then you're crazy!!! Because she did such an awesome job!! Now I'm just having a hard time deciding whether or not I should be showing my bridal pics before the wedding.

Re: YAY!! Photog Posted Some Bridal Pics Today!!!

• Options
    MBLoveMBLove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Can you post a link? I went to her blog and the most recent bridals posted are password protected. Then I went to her website and I'm not quite sure which one is you! :) Congrats also on finding all the perfect stuff at the last minute! Caitlin is totally fun and does do great work! And don't worry about showing us the pics before the wedding, just as long as FI doesn't see them...After Caitlin gave me my bridals on CD, I was soooo tempted to show DH, but that is the only major no-no!
    Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That recent post on her blog is mine! The password is ENbride031310 And just don't look at my face on the first one..that's the only one I don't like..I'm making the weirdest face!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And for those who don't have the link it's blog.ccportraitdesign.com . I also have to brag on my dress just a little. I bought this dress, along with additional fabric (same as the dress) for less then $300. I then had several things changed on the dress and created to make it my own style; basically I had the dress totally redesigned. I also had a detachable train built with the extra material I ordered. I found those fake flowers to attach to the train so you couldn't see where it hooked onto the dress. Even though the train's detachable, I also had my seamstress add in an oby-style bustle. So I'm very proud of my uniquely designed dress! :) And it was all for under $450!! It may not be a fancy name brand, but it's a one-of-a-kind that no one else will ever have!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  Good call in taking them early, the weather can't be beat lately!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    marissa54marissa54 member
    edited December 2011
    Wow, your pictures look amazing! Great job on all the details : )
  • Options
    MBLoveMBLove member
    edited December 2011
    They are sooo very beautiful! I love your dress, I can't believe it is was so inexpensive and unique! They are really very gorgeous! Congrats!
    Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You look so beautiful! I love how those turned out. I really like the one where you're sitting in the tree and the one where you're standing right behind the tree. And that last one where you're making a surprised face is too cute! That's so neat about your dress too. Congrats on getting a beautiful dress at an amazing price!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are great!! I liked and wanted to go with CCreations...but the fiance didn't like her. He though she was too sarcastic..which I thought was ridiculous because I thought she was funny. Stupid turd. hahah. Oh well. But ANYWAY! You look gorgeous!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Actually, those are some of the best bridals I've seen her do.  Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards