Indiana

Where did you buy your dress?

I'm going this weekend, but the store only carries 2 designers, so I'm not sure if I'll find the dress.

That Robert Taylor place in Crown Point carries nice dresses, but they are out of my price range. I'm looking to be at about $800 max.

I don't want to look in IL b/c taxes are so high there.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where did you buy your dress?

• edited December 2011
    I'm getting mine from davidsbridal. They have beautiful gowns for 800 or less (thats my budget too)
    ~my new planning bio~ ~I am proud to be in love with a American Solider- He's a true American hero~ ~"When i close my eyes by your side is where i'll always be"~
  • nebiglernebigler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got my dress at David's Bridal. I was really surprised when I went there and found an extremely elegant and couture dress.

The best part that was for the veil, head piece and dress it was under $650. Really it was the one of the best purchases I have made! Despite what some people say about shopping at a bigger retail store, the odds of you finding the same dress that someone else has, or someone else had, is really slim since they always are changing their collections!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • brandi0507brandi0507 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually got mine from that Robert Taylor place in CP BUT I bought a sample dress. It was originally $1200 and I bought it for $450 and they are cleaning it for free for me. I did look at Char's thats on 41 and Davids Bridal. The place in the Westfield mall has tons of dresses but a lot of them you have to order out of their catralog if they dont have it in the store. There is also a place on Broadway in merrillville that had a lot of nice dresses too.
  • edited December 2011
    Sister's in Valpo! They will negotiate prices with you there too.  I got a 900 dollar dress for 650.
  • tammygrotskytammygrotsky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bought my dress from demotrios ..for 499.00 when you go ask for  the clearance dresses..my dress is beautiful and normally cost 1800.00
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards