Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Check- Bridesmaids Dress!

Ok so we picked out the bridesmaids dresses this weekend and I've been meaning to show you guys! Here is the link: http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/2739

I don't really like the way the back shows in the picture (and I hate the way they tied the bow) so here are the pics of the one in the store:

The color will be ocean blue (I think that's the name...) but in person it's definitely a deep blue with a hint of deep green. Not quite teal or turquoise, but along those lines. A fairly unique color.
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Check- Bridesmaids Dress!

• MRadsMRads member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  They look very classy!  Where is your venue again?

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • edited December 2011

Pretty Pretty. The dress looks like it is light and flows nicely, which I like. I am actually working on finding my bridesmaids dresses right now too.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

MRads- My venue is the Carnegie Music Hall, so when my MOH and I went shopping we were definitely trying to pick something very classy and formal. I think we accomplished our goal :-)

Dana- The material is wonderful. It will be warm enough for them for a March wedding (yes, March lol) but it doesn't feel like it will weigh them down. Both me and my MOH thought it feels like butter.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    beautiful! definitely classy and elegant!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards