Rhode Island
Options

tuxes?

hi ladies,
long story short- i need a new place for tuxes.
any ideas? besides men's warehouse - thanks!!

Re: tuxes?

• Options
    We are getting ours at Slade's Formalwear in Fall River.  I'm not sure where you're located in RI, or if that's too far from you.  We got a deal on our limo by going through them and they seemed to be reasonably priced.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    220 image 123 image 21 image
  • Options
    i am in south county- and have guys flying into green the day before- i have heard of them - but might be better off sticking to the EP, cranston, warwick area- or even in newport or middletown near their hotels where they will be staying.
    thanks!
  • Options
    Viking Tuxedo in Middletown?  It is where my brother's got theirs for proms and my little brother's wedding   (401)849-2677

Jos. A Banks in Newport--Long Wharf Mall 401-845-0810  (There is also a store in Providence, I think)

Good luck!
  • Options
    Anthony's House of Formals in EP or Cranston locations. They have been great!

• Options
    We used Viking Tux BUT we had tons of issues the day of. One groomsman's shirt sleeves were too short, another one had a button fall off his shirt. And my hubby's tie had a stain on it!!!
    Even worse, the owner goes to our church and is friends with my parents.... Seriously not cool!
    We're selling some things left from our wedding! http://weddinggoodsforsale.weebly.com/ Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • Options
    We met with Anthony's House of Formal and were very impressed.  We ultimately decided to purchase tuxes however if we had not we would've worked through Anthony's.  I personally don't care for the fit of the tuxes from the big box type stores, Men's Warehouse, etc, I think they do a poor job measuring.
  • Options
    mgk339mgk339 member
    First Comment
    the Tux Shoppe in east Greenwich RI. They are very helpful and willing to work with any situation/timing. I would suggest going in and talking to them!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards