Outdoor Weddings
Options

New Board Format - Coming soon!

Hey ladies! I wanted to let everyone in on the new board format that will be coming soon. Essentially The Knot message boards will be a lot more like The Nest message boards. And with change comes new features! Such as:- Edit button - Emoticons- Quote feature- Link feature (as long as it has http:// in the link, they will always be clicky!)- PIP feature (no more codes!)It will be a lot easier to navigate the boards as well. The boards appear on the left hand side of the screen, so no more drop-down menu. Posters will no longer have the blue balls underneath their screen names, but will rather have post counts displayed. For example, I have a little more than 2,000 posts, so I would be considered a Silver Poster. Newbie posters- 0-500 postsBronze posters- 501-2000Silver posters- 2001-6000Gold posters-6001-15000Platinum posters-15001 +Also another great feature that we will have is the Private Message feature, so private emails will no longer need to be given out in posts. To answer the question on everyone's mind of, "When will the format change?".. So far there is no set date of when it will change. Right now, all of the Mods are testing it out and making suggestions. Also The Knot team is still working out issues, kinks etc. If anyone has any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Re: New Board Format - Coming soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards