Iowa-Des Moines
Options

photographer

I am getting married in mason city, ia july 24, 2010. I am looking for a good photographer without spending a lot. I would love to find someone that would just put the pictures on a cd and give us the cd. If anyone knows someone i would be greatful for any help. thanks

Re: photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Nuzum Photgraphy gives digital negatives of all the photos with their packages, you could also possibly talk with them about a custom package. They are amazing and very flexible. You can see some of their work in my married bio under teaser pics, they just shot our wedding 2 weeks ago. HTH! nuzumphoto.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.capturedmomentsiowa.com I am using them and am very happy with them. I am not sure if they will travel, but it is worth checking and weighing all the options. I know that I get a CD with the package we are getting. It is possible you could just ge the CD image and not prints, but I am not sure.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I vote Nuzum also...they are the best!!!
  • Options
    Rita092010Rita092010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmm...well, the only affordable place that I know of in the Mason City Area is Photography by Michelle from Nora Springs - her photos are inexpensive and it's not a rip off like other places in Mason City.  She is usually willing to travel.  If money isn't an option, I would probably go with something like Jean Poland out of Clear Lake or Christy Adams takes nice pictures (Best Impression Photography).  Hope I could help!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    HElstonHElston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you everyone for your recommendations. I think we found our photographer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards