Missouri-St Louis
Options

Boudoir photography?

Has anyone in the STL area had boudoir photos taken? If so, can you share your experience and tell me who you used? I am considering having some photos taken and giving them to my fiance either the night before the wedding or on the wedding night.

Re: Boudoir photography?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had mine taken after my wedding for my 1st anniversary and my H loved them.  I enjoyed doing them too- but we were in DC already when I had them done.  I highly recommend and would be happy to send you a couple of mine if you email me (maryandkirk0909 at gmail)
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're willing to drive to KC, DarbiG is an excellent photographer and takes amazing B pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    livelaughlovefotography does that adn they are awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Pearl Pictures in Wright City, MO.  I've never done them, but I've seen a lot of them and they look amazing. They have a facebook page too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try blinkabella! she is local and awesome! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used i Kandi Photography. I was so comortable because it was a female and she was great about helping me pose...etc. The pics turned out amazing and i got a coffeetable book for my Husband.PM me if you want her info
  • Options
    Jenniferm911Jenniferm911 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out sjmacky.com on the really sexy part--she does amazing work and the pics are absolutely gorgeous!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just had mine done for my April wedding. I used Blinkabella. Sarah (owner) is FANTASTIC I cant say enough good things about her!! The pricing is good and OMG her editing is super!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards