Michigan-Detroit

Firsts and Lasts

Let's keep the board, and this day, moving...What was your:First job:First concert:First car:First trip out of the country:Last movie seen:Last concert:Last splurge purchase:Last phonecall (to or from):
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Firsts and Lasts

• mink492mink492 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First job: Grand Court Retirement Home. I stayed for 4 years. First concert: 93.1's Electric Kringle Jingle First car: 1994 Pontiac Grand Am First trip out of the country: Canada Last movie seen: Law Abiding Citizen Last concert: Ashlee Simpson, I think. I don't like concerts. Last splurge purchase: Coach purse after the wedding. Last phonecall (to or from): Besides work calls, from my brother last night.
  • edited December 2011
    Firsts1. Bread & Salad girl at local restaraunt2. Bob Seger & the silver bullet band3. 1987 Ford Tempo! haha4. Mexico in 2004Lasts1. A Christmas Carol2. Other than bryans band - Staind at Soaring Eagle 3. Coach Bag from the Howell Outlet4. From Bryans mom
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • GwenwhyfareGwenwhyfare member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First job: Sadly, I was a Telemarketer (to Business)First concert: Okay, don't laugh..Hanson.First car: Buick LeSabre 1990First trip out of the country: n/a assuming Canada does not count.Last movie seen: UPLast concert: Montgomry GentryLast splurge purchase: body butter from the Body ShopLast phonecall (to or from):To: Mom, From: FI
    There is no death. Only a change of worlds
    life | home
  • l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First job: Bagger at Farmer JackFirst concert: NKOTBFirst car: 2000 Chevrolet S10First trip out of the country: Senior year spring break to Cancun. Last movie seen: The ProposalLast concert: Britney SpearsLast splurge purchase: Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume.Last phonecall (to or from): Brad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First job: LifeguardFirst concert: Amy Grant!!First car: Mercury TopazFirst trip out of the country: CanadaLast movie seen: ObsessedLast concert: Jack JohnsonLast splurge purchase: Trip to PhoenixLast phonecall (to or from): from the doctor telling me H1N1 vaccine is in
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First job: Kroger, BaggerFirst concert: It was either Heart or NKOTBFirst car: 1991 SaturnFirst trip out of the country: I think I was 10 or 11 and it was a Cruise to the Bahamas. Last movie seen: Couples RetreatLast concert: AerosmithLast splurge purchase: Wedding JewelryLast phonecall (to or from):  From past co-worker Maja.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • karolinawsukarolinawsu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What was your: First job: Polish Market!!!! 3 years! First concert: Paula Abdul First car: 2007 neon First trip out of the country: Poland Last movie seen: the taking of pelham 123 Last concert: maroon 5 Last splurge purchase: my wedding dress! lol Last phonecall (to or from): my hunny mike
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    First job: receptionist at a salon First concert: n'sync First car: 2002 grand am GT First trip out of the country: australia/fiji when i was 2 Last movie seen: law abiding citizen Last concert: Tim McGraw/Jason Aldean like 2 years ago! :( Last splurge purchase: 52 inch tv Last phonecall (to or from): to DH
  • edited December 2011
    First job: Cart Girl at Salem Hills First concert: Janet Jackson...because NSYNC was opening for her! First car: 1998 Toyota Corolla First trip out of the country: My family and I went to Toronto when I was a young teenager...overseas was when I was 16 to Italy for a school trip Last movie seen: Land if The Lost...stupid! Last concert: Kid Rock two years ago for my birthday Last splurge purchase: Hmm, does taking my dog to the vet count? That cost me $220 and was a huge splurge! Last phonecall (to or from): From: Ben To: Ben
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First job: AMC Theater - Southland MallFirst concert: NKOTB First car: 1994 Dodge Shadow First trip out of the country: CanadaLast movie seen: UpLast concert: maroon Incubus Last splurge purchase: our cruise in December (already pd for)Last phonecall (to or from): My mom
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    What was your:First job: Tates Freeze (ice cream shop)First concert: Diamond Rio and Martina McbrideFirst car:1990 Oldsmobile Cutlas SupremeFirst trip out of the country: Canada, but the big one was to Spain/France when I was 15Last movie seen: Paranormal ActivityLast concert: Jason Mraz - Freedom HillLast splurge purchase: a new dress - I have no idea where to wear it either!Last phonecall (to or from): To co-worker, had to leave a message
  • edited December 2011
    Corinne - I was at that concert!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    First job: Working in retail at a store called JWFirst concert: BrandyFirst car: OMG, I can't remember, but it was a doge 2 doorFirst trip out of the country: Europe age 11 (London, Paris, Switzerland and Germany)Last movie seen: good HairLast concert:Wow..it's been a long time..Last splurge purchase: umm...Damian's ringLast phonecall (to or from): My FI - Damian
  • geduftygedufty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First job: If babysitting doesn't count, a housekeeper at Best Western in Lapeer, MI.First concert: N'SYNC in Flint.First car: 1986 poop-brown Dodge Aries.First trip out of the country: Canada from when I can't remember (my Grandparents have a cottage there).Last movie seen: Away We Go...LOVE!Last concert: Ray Lamontagne in Oakland, CA...more LOVE!Last splurge purchase: Yarn. Need to make a Christmas gift.Last phone call (to or from): My FI- In Florida for a Conference. Missing him like mad.These are great. Thanks for keeping my day moving, since I have an extra 2 hours more of my day than y'all. Ha.
    **My Bio** Wedding Countdown Ticker FINAL COUNT 128 image
  • edited December 2011
    First job: Little Caesars (it's also the longest job I've held at 3 yrs!)First concert: Poison! hahaFirst car: 1982 Mazda 626 LX...awesome!First trip out of the country: Canada...haha Last movie seen: Extract (in theatre), Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist (dvd..horrible)Last concert: Can't remember! Last splurge purchase: Personal Trainer sessionsLast phonecall (to or from): To a client
  • edited December 2011
    First job: Waitress at a local retirement home...all the old guys stared at my a$$.  LOL.First concert: John Michael Montgomery in 1995.First car: 1989 Grand Prix...loved that car!First trip out of the country: Technically Canada, but only driving through to get to Boston.  First REAL trip was Mexico on a cruise.Last movie seen: The Proposal...so friggin' cute! Not to mention Ryan Reynolds... *drool*Last concert: Martina McBride Christmas concert in 2006 (I won tickets...woot!)Last splurge purchase: Coach messenger bag (to use as a laptop bag)Last phonecall (to or from): To Bri at work
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    First job: Home Health Aide First concert:Faith Hill, Madison Square Garden First car:Toyota 4 Runner First trip out of the country: Fisrt trip from Jamaica was a Girls Guide trip to Haiti. Last movie seen: Dont rememberLast concert:Red Hot Chilli PepperLast splurge purchase:Clutch from Ann TaylorLast phonecall (to or from):To my son last night
  • edited December 2011
    First job: Subway Sandwich ArtistFirst concert: New Kids on the Block, before NKOTBFirst car: crap, can't rememberFirst trip out of the country: CanadaLast movie seen: Paranormal ActivityLast concert: Its been years and I can't rememberLast splurge purchase: Probably my wedding dressLast phonecall (to or from): to FI last night
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    First job: Hallmark Gold Crown First concert: Wolfman Jack's Fabulous 50's Bash @ Joe Louis Arena First car: 1984 Dodge Aries, Black First trip out of the country: umm..Canada...:( Last movie seen: Part of Dodgeball on TV. Last concert: Fallout Boy with the Fi Last splurge purchase: MAC Makeup, new gym shows, and bath and body works hand lotion (a toal of 170 dollars and I still felt guilty) Last phonecall (to or from): Joe (Fi)
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First Job:  Typing papers for my neighbor who was computer illiterate.  She was in grad school and couldn't even turn a computer on...First Concert:  Backstreet BoysFirst Car:  2000 Hyundai Accent which I still haveFirst Trip:  Study Abroad to London after my sophomore year of college Last Movie seen:  17 again (gotta love netflix)Last Concert:  I don't even remember, it was awhile agoLast Splurge Purchase:  Coach tote bag in JuneLast Phonecall:  non work related - my best friend last night to discuss her wedding (she's getting married this summer)
  • catstoy73catstoy73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First job: Receptionist at a little companyFirst concert: New Kids on the Block when they first started outFirst car: 1983 Chevy MalibuFirst trip out of the country: Other than Canada, Bahamas when I was a nannyLast movie seen: ?????Last concert: Dave Matthews Band in July at Pine KnobLast splurge purchase: Hobby Lobby & JoAnn'sLast phonecall (to or from): The hubster
  • edited December 2011
    First job: I was a full-time nanny 2 summers during college.  If that doesn't count, then it was my work-study job as an office clerk in the psychology dept. at U of M.  Wow did that suck.First concert: I think they were called the Hub caps, or something equally dumb.  An oldies cover band than my dad dragged me to when I was a kid.First car: 1993 Dodge Dynasty.  And I STILL drive it!  That's embarrassing...First trip out of the country: First and only = Italy, 2007.  I know, I need to get out more.Last movie seen: I watched Love Story all by myself this weekend b/c FI wouldn't watch it with meLast concert: U2Last splurge purchase: make up from SephoraLast phonecall (to or from): other than work calls, FI last night
  • edited December 2011
    What was your: First job: Receptionist at family beauty shop. First concert: New Edition First car: Grand Prix First trip out of the country: London my senior year. Our choir performed at a couple of schools. We had more chaperones than students on that trip... Last movie seen: The Proposal Last concert: Maroon 5 Last splurge purchase: Dooney & Burke purse. Gotta love end of season sales! Last phonecall (to or from): From my Dad. Somehow he knew my Mom has been pushing my buttons lately so he was calling to talk me down.
  • edited December 2011
    Bwhaha...the Hubcaps.  Did you see them at the Music Festival in Frankenmuth, Carolyn?
  • edited December 2011
    First job: ice cream and desk attendant at mini golf & driving range, owned by my sister's friend's parentsFirst concert: Bon Jovi/Cinderella in 9th grade (1987)First car:  1985 ford expFirst trip out of the country: we went to nova scotia & montreal when I was about 10.Last movie seen: Taking of Pelham 123Last concert: Godsmack at the Fox (friends' band overloaded won a wrif contest to open for them)Last splurge purchase: probably my wedding dress!Last phonecall (to or from):  came from the accounting guy to let me know he finished my query.  lol
  • edited December 2011
    First job:  I worked at a grocery store when I turn 14.  It was Felice Valuland, for those of you in the area, on Hall and HayesFirst concert:  Jewel!First car:  My gorgeous 1989 white LeBaron, with a trim of rust along the bottomFirst trip out of the country:  Cruise to the Bahamas when I was I think 9?Last movie seen:  Step-brothers.  What a funny movie....Last concert:  Ohhh, I can't even remember...Last splurge purchase:  My Mac!Last phonecall (to or from): I had my appointment call me to tell me they were running late
  • jleigh1902jleigh1902 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First job: ice cream scooper at a local place called Louie's Ice Cream & MoreFirst Concert: Billy Ray Cyrus with my momFirst Car: Saturn SL1First trip out of the country: Canada I guessLast movie seen: Gran TorinoLast concert: Rascal Flatts (like 2 years ago!)Last splurge: My dress for sureLast phonecall: from my mom
  • cwimer6154cwimer6154 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First job: Bus-girl at the Farmington Elks Lodge First concert: Poison/Tesla First car: 1979 Ford LTD - that's right and her name was Big Blue Bertha First trip out of the country: Bahamas on a family cruise Last movie seen: Strangers (terrifying!!) Last concert: Jason Mraz 8-14-09 Last splurge purchase: Clinique make-up order this afternoon Last phonecall (to or from): Some client at work
  • edited December 2011
    First job: Custard & Co, an excellent frozen custard place at 14 & Woody First concert: Neil Diamond.... yep. First car: A cute little black Cavalier, loved that car! First trip out of the country: besides Canada? Spain in 2001- AWESOME. Last movie seen: Uhhh..... The Men Who Stare At Goats, I think? (I have the worst short term memory ever.) Last concert: Rilo Kiley <3 Last splurge purchase: WAY too many beads and pearls to make my wedding necklace lol Last phonecall (to or from): From Chris, he's freelancing tonight :(
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
  • weddingcourtweddingcourt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First job: Circuit City ( I worked there for 5 years and it's where I met FI :) )First concert:NKOTB First car: 1989 Dodge ShadowFirst trip out of the country: England when I was 6Last movie seen: The proposal So cute :)Last concert: Carrie Underwood and Kenny ChesneyLast splurge purchase: Dress for our engagement party :)Last phonecall (to or from): My MOH
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards