New Jersey - South

Checks!

July - booked venueSeptember - found/ordered bridal gown and BM dressesOctober - small stuff... Jets garters, personalized napkins, manzanita treeNovember - ordered STD (havent received them yet) and booked DJTo Do:  book Photog and visit florists before 12/1.  Starting registry this weekend, yay!I feel like I'm getting nothing accomplished so I had to post this for my own morale booster LOL

Re: Checks!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats on all the checks! Have a great time this weekend-registering is so fun! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks! Even though it might not seem like a lot you are off to a good start. Have fun registering :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks.  I've been waiting to register and he wouldn't let me because it was "too early".  I changed his mind when I told him TK checklist tells us to start our registry!  haha
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Hilary: you're doing just fine! When is your wedding date again?
  • edited December 2011
    August 6, 2010 (really, no rush) My approach to this wedding planning is very relaxed, take one step at a time, do my research, etc.  Everyone else around me is making a MUCH bigger deal about it and acting like I need to be doing more.  What they dont see are my marked internet page favorites, emails to myself with info and multiple spreadsheets I have going to keep things in order.  I know there's a lot that goes into planning an event this big, but its not that bad IMO.  Once all the major vendors are booked (which will be done before Christmas, 8 months out from the wedding) then I can definitely handle the smaller, DIY stuff... I'm actually looking forward to the smaller stuff!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards