Texas-Austin
Options

PSA: Austin Marriage Project

The Austin Marriage Project is a study at UT, and they're opening up a second phase to new couples married/getting married between August 2009 and July 2010. They pay you to be a part of the study, and it sounds really interesting. DH and I are going to do it... just thought I'd pass along the info! [url]http://austinmarriageproject.com/potential_participants[/url]
Liz & David | 10/23/09
Planning Bio

Re: PSA: Austin Marriage Project

• Options
    sweetscarletsweetscarlet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the heads up! I just sent them an email.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the PSA. I did a student study with them that lasted for about 4 yrs, similar to this one. It was super easy and nice to get some money for it :)
  • Options
    jervin1996jervin1996 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My husband and I are in the first phase.  It has been painless.  One night about three hours on campus where they ask you a million quesitons.  Then they video tape you trying to resolve "an issue" in your marriage.  Then for 10 days we both had to fill out some papers every night where we ranked how our day went.  That is to date.  We start the next phase of the project post the holidays.  I think so far we have made around $75 plus they paid our parking on campus.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just signed up.  It sounds interesting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards