Michigan-Grand Rapids

Design 1 Salon

Hi,I am looking at using design 1 for hair/makeup day of wedding. Has anyone used them? What did you think?Thanks!
Lindsey & John
imageWedding Countdown Ticker
275image 183image 92image

Re: Design 1 Salon

• edited December 2011
    I am a stylist at the south location.. Let me know if you need any help....
  • shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Had our wedding been on a Saturday, I'm almost postitive we would've gone with Design 1.  That's where I went when I was in high school, and I've only heard good things about them.  HTH!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *positive

• TheWopTheWop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my hair done at the Cascade location for my wedding, and I loved the people there and the service I received.  The girl that did my hair (Elizabeth) was actually a girl I used to go to junior high with, so it was fun to catch up.  She did an amazing job on my hair.  I've gotten my hair done at the Grandville location for non-wedding related things (like haircut, color, nails) and I was NOT impressed with their staff at all.  Each time I went there, it was the same bad experience.  I don't know about the Plainfield or their new Kalamazoo location though.  If you're looking for something in the Grandville/Wyoming area I would suggest looking into Signature Hair Design and Day Spa or MGB Studio.  Good Luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I would be going to the Cascade location so that is good to know. I forgot there are multiple locations.
    Lindsey & John
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    275image 183image 92image
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also prefer the Cascade location over the G-ville one.  HTH!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards