Favors
Options

mini bottles as favors

I want to give mini absolut bottles as favors. Anyone know where I can order 100-150 bottles for a reasonable price?

Re: mini bottles as favors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    youd have to order from your local liquor store...my fiance works in a pa state store and there isnt any "discounts" youd be able to get. they run around 2ish for each including the tax.
  • Options
    CarterAThomasCarterAThomas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rob an airplane! haha! I would check with the local liquor stores, hopefully one of them will be cool enough to help you out. Maybe check with a Costco in the area.
  • Options
    sarahchammassarahchammas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    its pretty tough to get those mini airplane shots at cotcos or Bj or sams club. those guys usually sell bigger bottles of alcohol really cheap. why not think about 750 ml bottles of wine. like the regualr size ones? or champagne? i am not sure where you live, but most liquor retail stores wont be able to sell you the liquor for wholesale, because its against the law, so the cheapest and best thing is to go to your local BJ or Costco wholesale club and check out their wine and champagne selections!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When we were thinking about doing wine bottles for favors we talked to people at a couple of different liqour stores and they all said they were willing to give us a discount for buying in bulk. We would pay the cost for them order it wholesale and then they'd add a nominal fee on top of that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im pretty sure that is against the law for them to do that... but hey i live in pennyslvannia so our liquor laws are a little bit rediculous
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards