Missouri-St Louis

Paper

Hey ladies, hope the planning is going fantastic :).  I'm a bit scattered!  I've just decided to do my own invitations, yikes!  I hope it turns out ok, and I'm able to do them.  What were some essential items when created your pocketfold invitations?  Like what products are needed?  Also, I found two great websites for cardstock and envelopes :)... www.paperpresentation.com and www.stampinup.com.  What websites did you ladies use?

Re: Paper

• jlk0219jlk0219 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! I just posted a response to your same thread on the DIY board.
  • edited December 2011
    I seriously debated doing these.  My best advice is to go to Archiver's and speak with their staff re: difficulties and really cool things you can do.  You don't have to buy the things from them (they're really not the cheapest) but if you do you can use their equipment and save yourself some serious expenditures in terms of dicuts etc. depending on what you choose to do.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    i did my own invitations, well kinda. we bought the paper from walmart $20 for 50 invites and 50 rsvp cards with envelopes for both. then i typed up what we wanted the invites to say and ook them to kinkos. we paid about $90 for 150 invitations and rsvp cards. they aer very simple just half sheets of paper but it was a fraction of what it would cost to make a fancier invite or order them from a company. plus walmart actually has a lot of designs to choose from and most are rather inexpensive you can also try micheals, they have kits to make your own also. good luck have fun!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards