Pennsylvania-Central
Options

florists around Lancaster and York

Hi everyone! Does anyone have a good recommendation for a reasonably priced florist that will do setup/delivery/breakdown, free consultation, and that will allow me to supply the vases?  I am looking to place wildflowers in antique bottles.  Let me know thanks I appreciate the feedback.

Re: florists around Lancaster and York

• Options
    slpankuchslpankuch member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Floral Designs of Mount Joy. They are average priced but they do amazing work! The cost of mine is about $2,000 but my parents are getting extra flowers that I didn't need. It would've been around $1,000 for what I requested.
    Also another recommendation is Petals with Style in Lancaster. My co-worker is using them and their prices are cheaper. My co-worker is paying about $1,000 for an average amount of flowers.

Both places will supply vases, decor, etc. Also the good thing about both places is that  you can bring your own things in that you want to incorporate, ex. my coworker bought LED branches to use and the florist is using them in her work.
    Bringing your own things like mason jars will lower the cost.

Florist will not give you a price from just over an e-mail when you request it. Go in and have a consultation. They can give you a range idea.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My flowers were INCREDIBLE.  My consultation was free, and yes, you can provide your own vases.  I used Karens on Country Road, who is in York.  She is absolutely awesome, and her flowers are amazing.  Every single person who looks at my wedding pictures talks about our flowers.  She does all the set up and all that stuff too!  My total was under 1,000 for everything.

Karen Grove
    kgrove1768@comcast.net

If you'd like to see pictures of my flowers, just let me know!  I gave her my color scheme, and she did the rest!

• Options
    edited December 2011

I used Floral Designs of Mount Joy and they were THE BEST to work with. Jill is a genious and she really cares about your day.  You wont be sorry if you go with them.  They are worth every penny!  :

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    centralbridecentralbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heather is great, check her out http://floralsbyheatherann.com/
    She is in Lancaster
  • Options
    hlzanderhlzander member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Stacia with Petals with Style. She is so knowledgable and will work with any budget!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Started dating: 10/25/05 My 21st birthday & our engagement: 3/13/10 The first day of the rest of our lives: 6/9/12
  • Options
    jeheckmajeheckma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Carlisle, but I am using Heather Ann because she gave me the best quote and her ideas were creative. I went in open minded, but had a general idea of what I wanted. She was about to help me put ideas together and even planned my centerpieces for a very good price!
    *August Siggy for Dec. 2011 Brides* Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    TrishPATrishPA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yes, forgot about Stacia, she is pretty great too..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I work for Royer's Flowers and we can do all of what you're looking for!!  We have 18 locations all over central PA including 2 in Lancaster and 2 in York.
  • Options
    centralbridecentralbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Oh, I just remembered another person.  Kelly http://urpro.com/

• Options
    JB26368JB26368 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're also using Karen's on Country Road. She's fantastic!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards