Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

If I Should Fall Behind by Bruce

I'm a Jersey Girl (of course) and my FI and I LOVE Bruce. What do you think about If I Should Fall Behind as a first dance song?? We both really like the lyrics but it's kinda an awkward song to dance to...
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: If I Should Fall Behind by Bruce

• Options
    CourtneyJ2010CourtneyJ2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had to google to listen to it and I can see why you would think it would be awkward to dance to but it actually has a classic 3/4 waltz beat behind it and as long as you know which beats to dance to it would be very easy to do a smiple 3 step waltz to, however it may still look weird to your guests as they may not know which beats you are dancing to if they are only listening to the top music. But if you like the song and think you can dance to it go for it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Me and my FI are using If i should Fall behind for our first dance song! I love the lyrics to this song I think it is prefect.We are going to take dance classes and learn to waltz to this song. I think it will be beautiful:) Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Dmatthews450Dmatthews450 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great song!!!! i am a huge bruce fan, just went to the concert last week. try the waltz version, if you learn a traditional waltz, the tempo works perfectly!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards