Ohio-Northeast
Options

Table Linens

Does anyone know of a place that rents table linens and napkins at a decent price in the Ytown area? Was thinking of buying but not sure I want the hassle....

Re: Table Linens

• Options
    July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know of any places in Youngstown, but I do know that if you buy wholesale online, the price is about the same as renting, and then you could always try to re-sell after the wedding.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i know in the canton akron area they are charging $15 ish/per to rent them, and you can buy them for that. also when u rent them, you have to be sure only dry, un soiled cloths go back into the return bag, or they charge you extra. i came across a few caterers that will rent them with their services for $5 a table. the colors are limited to basic white or cream, but its something you can look into. ive been searching for used ones to buy, but haven had much luck. and keep in mind if you buy used ones, be sure they had them cleaned b4 u buy, otherwise there is a $$ dry cleaning fee for them on to of the used price. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could try T.R. Party Centre. I've never been there, but I'm looking into getting most of my rentals from them.
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards