Virginia

New Knottie Intro & Booked Venue :)

Hello Knotties!

I'm newly engaged and wanted to take a second to introduce myself to the board. I’m Anna.

I work in the fashion/film industry as a wardrobe stylist/ dress designer and will be designing my own dress and accessories. FI works in marketing and travel and likes to thinks he’s a farmer. (LOL) He owns a farm in the Northern Neck of VA and we will eventually be turning the farm into a winery with a B&B.

FI and I are both from Detroit but planning a July 12, 2014 wedding in Virginia- The Inn at Willow Grove. (We plan on moving to Richmond in about a year or so.) There are gardens, a renovated barn, a manor house and a covered outdoor location for dancing, after party drinks, etc.

The next big check is photography. We have dear freinds that own a floral/tux shop local to Detroit and they will be doing florals and officiating.

Look forward to getting to you know ladies better & Happy Planning!

Re: New Knottie Intro & Booked Venue :)

• edited January 2013
    Congrats on your recent engagement and welcome to the board!  It sounds like your venue will be gorgeous.  I can't wait to see your self-designed wedding dress. 
    I live in Atlanta now, but am from Hampton Roads.  DH & I frequently head back to that area.  I hope all plans work out with your B&B.  Northern Neck is a great area to grab DC & Virginia Beach locals that need to get away.

Happy Planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards