Indiana
Options

Trash the Dress pix up!

I got my trash the dress pix back and put a bunch of my favorites in my bio.  Take a look!  It was so fun & I'd definitely recommend doing one.  And no, I didn't trash my dress at all!
imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Trash the Dress pix up!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So cute! Did your same photographer do these? And did it cost extra? (I'm assuming so.) If you don't mind me asking, how much?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, my photographer didn't do them.  He charges more than I wanted to spend on them.  It was my friend's wedding photographer, and another photographer she knows that did them.  It was $250.  The 2 that shot these are Sonya Byer Photography & Amber Raeder Photography.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love them!  The first one, with the two of you and all of the beautiful trees, is gorgeous!  I can't believe you got in that green, swampy mess.  You are very brave!I actually came across your pictures a week or two ago on Amber Raeder's website.  We just decided on her as our photographer.  I wondered why you looked slightly familiar to me.  Haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats great!  I was really impressed with her.  She was really fun and very creative.
  • Options
    Married678Married678 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Really cute!!! Good job!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Super cute pics!  Love all the fall colors in the background!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oooh! i love them! so cute! where did you end up going? i am doing mine this saturday and i am still undecided as to where. love the ones where you are sitting on the branch! :)  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to Bonneyville Mill in Bristol.  Good luck with yours!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards