New Jersey - South

music for your wedding

Ok...what is the music you are having for your ceremony?( your bridal party walking down the isl, you walking down the isl...etc) and what songs are you gonna have at your reception? ( entrance, cake cutting..ect..) I def need some ideas!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Re: music for your wedding

• nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ceremony:Girls are coming into "Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring"I'm coming into" Canon n D"Reception:Parents entrance " Boogie Shoes"Bridal Party " I've got a feeling" by Black eyed peasUs - not sure yetBouqet toss " All the single ladies"Garter toss ?Cake cutting " Hit me with your best shot"
  • edited December 2011
    CeremonyBridal Party- Canon in DMy dad and I-Trumpet VoluntaryFI and I at the end- Joy to the WorldReceptionBridal Party Intro- What I Like About You-by The RomanticsFI and I-I Got You Babe-by Sonny and CherCake Cutting- Recipe for LoveWe aren't doing the bouquet or garter toss
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ceremony:Mom Entrances: Air on the G String (Bach)Bridal Party: Trumpet Voluntary (Clarke)Bride: Rigaudon (Andre Campre)Recessional: Written by H's BILPostlude: Water Music: Hornpipe (Handel)Reception:Bridal Party Entrance: Various TV show theme songsBride and Groom Entrance: Gonna Fly NowCake Cutting: Was supposed to be Love and Marriage, the DJ played Pour Some Sugar on Me Bouquet Toss: Girls Just Want to Have FunNo Garter Toss
    imageAnniversary
  • sarah101383sarah101383 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much for all the good ideas!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards