March 2013 Weddings
Options

Everything is DONE! Now for the wait...EEK!

I officially finished my to-dos yesterday and now I just have to sit and wait for the big day to get here.  I get this nagging feeling like I need to keep going over everything to make sure I didn't forget anything...it's driving me crazy!  I have a feeling it's just going to get worse the closer the big day gets.  Anyone else?

Re: Everything is DONE! Now for the wait...EEK!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_everything-is-done-now-for-the-waiteek?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:a66e2774-cb0f-4a63-8bed-6ef9512f9dcaPost:e9fe959f-946a-4822-9633-bab205ceed85">Everything is DONE! Now for the wait...EEK!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I officially finished my to-dos yesterday and now I just have to sit and wait for the big day to get here.  I get this nagging feeling like I need to keep going over everything to make sure I didn't forget anything...it's driving me crazy!  I have a feeling it's just going to get worse the closer the big day gets.  Anyone else?
    Posted by mvance3[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>You are SOOOO lucky!  I have 5 weeks to go and a ton of stuff to do. Although I am making huge progress I still have so much on my lists to do.  Just relax until your special day comes!  Not many people can say that!  Congrats!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Nice!....except, waiting is the hardest...but don't worry--time will fly by fast!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Time is flying by! Try to relax now, soon your wedding day will be here!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards