Indiana

CITY VIEW LOFT FOR RECEPTION

Does anyone know where i can hold a reception downtown with a city view?

Re: CITY VIEW LOFT FOR RECEPTION

• edited December 2011
    Mavris is has a great view
  • edited December 2011
    Skyline club was the other one I was thinking of. Mavris has a loft like feel instead of ballroom or corporate event room which you will get from most downtown venues with a view
  • munkiimunkii member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For a city view, I'd go with Mavris as PP suggested. If you want views of the circle, try the Skyline Club or Obsidian (in the Chase tower) for a highrise view or Hilbert Circle Theatre for something just a floor above street view. It also seems like there might be a ballroom at Sheraton that overlooks the circle.
    Matt loves Munkii!!!
  • purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think there's also The Terrace at Market Tower in downtown Indy.
  • edited December 2011
    We're having our reception at the Mavris, so I'm a little biased, but that have amazing wood floors and beams, exposed brick walls and exposed pipes in the ceiling plus a great view of the city.The skyline club also has amazing views. I worked a wedding there once that was really pretty. they only downsinde was the dance floor is kind of off in a corner so not a smany people danced at this wedding. I haven't seen it since the remodel, but it's a little more formal feeling that the mavirs. Same with market terrace, it has some pretty cool more modern/club art, so less lofty and more urban chic I guess. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards