California-Northern
Options

Wedding Dress Hunt (XP on the Attire and Accessories board)

My wedding has been pushed forward again by FI and we're getting married NEXT August. I will be out of the country until a month before the wedding after the end of this June, so I'm dress hunting NOW!

My dream gown is the Maggie Sottero "Grace Kelly" but I'm having issues trying to track one down through authorized sources. Any ideas?

Second question: I saw a dress online (Sophia Tolli "Velma") that I fell in love with, but would prefer to try on a sample of this gown in person, not online. It's not in the 2011 Collection. I'm trying to track it down? Has anyone worn this gown?

http://tinyurl.com/3hpzply

I posted this on A&A and was told to repost it on my local board.

Thanks!
"Who died and made you Dagon?" - stackeye210 I'm supposed to be falling for myself...and not falling for just any guy out there in the world.....

Re: Wedding Dress Hunt (XP on the Attire and Accessories board)

• Options
    aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tried preownedweddinhdress.com? Or check the Maggie site to see if its still being produced and if so contact an authorized dealer and see if they can place an order. Production take along time for Maggie though. I ordered my dress the first weekend of Feb and it still hasn't come in.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try calling Wedding Center USA in Modesto. They have a TON of Maggie Sottero dresses! And a ton of Jasmine Bridal and Casablanca dresses. The girls there are awesome too. I must've tried on at least 25 dresses (2 seperate occasions), and they never once treated me like a nuisance. lol! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards