Vermont

Hoping for some help

Hi I am Raechel, FI and I are not actually getting married in VT, but Plattsburgh, NY area. The rest of the local boards are not really relevant to me because even on the Northern NY board most posters are getting married in the Fingerlakes area or Albany area. So any vendor ideas for florist near the northern VT area would be wonderful:)

Re: Hoping for some help

• edited December 2011
    If you can get a copy of the VT Vows magazine you'd find a lot of vendor info in there. The winter one is out now. Also, VT Vows has a website that has tons of info on it. There's also a VT Bride magazine/website. Sorry I can't be of more help, but I"m getting married on the eastern side of VT. Good luck!
  • liztl19liztl19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know of a florist in Tupper Lake who does really pretty work.  Her name is Kris Breitmeyer and she runs Trillium Florist.  I don't know if she'll do Plattsburgh/Altona, but I think with her pricing and the quality of work she does it's worth checking to see.  She did the flowers for my cousin's wedding (late August, typical summery bright colors) and they were beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards