Tennessee

dj east tn

any recs for a dj or band in johnson city or anywhere for that matter....i cant seem to find anything! thanks!
Photobucket image
Crystal and Shawn

Re: dj east tn

• edited December 2011
    I used DJ Corey and his wife. My sister used them too a year ago. 865-692-1818. They are "Music in Motion" based in Knoxville. Not highly priced and THE BEST. They play every kid of music you want , but specially, make your party flow in the most amazing and happy way ever. I've never been at 2 weddings where everyone felt so comfortable and wanting to dance.. and I believe everything was because of the Dj's good work.
  • Jellybean227Jellybean227 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I own a DJ business. We're located in Cumberland County. We've done numerous weddings, specialty parties, birthdays, and family reunions We're interested in making your day special and doing everything within our power to keep at least our end of things stress free. We can coordinate too! We don't just sit behind our equipment all night we get out there and dance with guests and teach dances. Check us out at http://www.lsmdjs.com/
  • Jellybean227Jellybean227 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just wanted to add that we do travel.. Happy planning!
  • eastTNbrideeastTNbride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just had a friend who had sound equipment serve as a DJ at our wedding in JC. I know there are some in the area though. If you do a google search for DJs in Johnson City, TN you will get several results.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards