Delaware
Options

Begruding Poll

Sooo I am completely resisting looking for a DJ.  But I figure I should probably at least START since I put it on my November goals.  And since my post of the poll about who everyones photographers were landed me the most awesome photographer, I'm going to attempt it again with DJs.POLL: Who is your DJ?  What were you looking for in a DJ?What was their selling point?  aka Why did it have to be them?Thank you alllll (in advance).  :)

Re: Begruding Poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I chose DJ's Available out of NJ because of pricing, experience and attentiveness (so far).  I am writing out my deposit check for them when I get home tonight!Our DJ is Joe Moser (DJPER4M).  We were looking for someone professional, not cheesy, and who normally plays R&B/hip-hop music, and of course someone within our budget.
  • Options
    ImMrsFranksImMrsFranks member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I chose Tom Barrett DJs. I wanted someone who listened to what I wanted to be played & what I didn't want to be played. I also love dancing so someone who could keep people on the dance floor was a must. My sister-in-law used this company for her wedding 2 years prior, so I got first-hand experience on how awesome they were. Plus, the price was great! HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Steve Croce from Silver Sound DJs. He had great reviews on his website and when we met with him he was just what we were looking for...personable, not cheesy, he explained his DJ style, showed us his blog (which is awesome, very detailed) and was just an all around awesome guy. We got so many compliments about him during and after our wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards