Florida-South Florida

Donut Divas?

Well, for the longest time I've tried to NOT go to their website because I knew I'd need to hire them and that'd I'd need a snack, hahha. But, I just looked at their site and I think I'm in love...

My question: I have a pretty limited favors budget and was actually going to skip favors. If Donut Divas are too pricey, I'd rather not even contact them to begin with. So, can anyone tell me how much they are paying/paid? We are interested in the donut station!

Thanks!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Donut Divas?

• edited December 2011
    YGPM Girlie :)
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Hun!

Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    looks like they are doing a contest soon! find them on facebook, maybe you can enter :)
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Can you send me that PM too Jen? Pleaseeee :P TIA!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I requested their prices a few weeks ago for the funnel cakes, chocolate dipped candy bars and the chocolate fountain.. these are the prices they told me..

My Deep Fried Candy Bar Station or Mini Funnel Cake Station included:
    2 hours of unlimited service
    Attendants
    Plates and toppings
    $800.00 each If you get more than one station we will offer you a discount.
    Chocolate Fountain includeds:
    2 hours
    7 dipping items
    40 inch commercial fountain
    Ghirardelli Chocolate
    Attendant
    $500.00 in Miami

Hope this helps!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    YGPM too Mich!
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone!!!

• edited December 2011
    I asked them for 1 or 2 stations and they quoted me the same as above, $800 for one station for 2 hr, unlimited.  $1500 for 2 stations.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards