Ohio-Columbus
Options

Opulent Treasures Candelabras and Cupcake stands and gold chargers

For those new Knotties out there, I have quite a collection of gold candelabras from the Opulent Treasures collection. They are high quality and absolutely gorgeous. I will be selling them after my October 22nd, 2011 wedding. I have them posted on another board and get requests to sell them to brides all over the US, but I have no interest in shipipng them. If anyone is interested please let me know. I will be selling them as a set. Many different pieces all from the same collection. Selling as an entire collection. Price would be around $700. The nice thing about these is that you can resell them after your own wedding. You can use votives, tapers or even submerged LED lights if your venue doesn't allow open flames.

I also have about 140 gold chargers I will be selling for $100.

I can send better pictures if anyone is interested. You can email me at Kallay7@aol.com   

The crystals are still in the protective plastic they came wrapped in.

Anniversary

Re: Opulent Treasures Candelabras and Cupcake stands and gold chargers

• Options
    Do you still have the opulent treasures? We would like to buy them Steve encinias 909-228-8379 Steveencinias@chargers.net
  • Options
    i dont know if you got the right email address, but if you have the opulent treasures available please let me know. i would like to purchase them. if you dont then let me know also so that i will not continue to send you messages.  or simply text me at 909 228 8379  you live in the area so i would be able to pick them up'

thank you
    steve
    steveencinias@charter.net 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards