Blogged!!

Hey Ladies!

We were blogged on our photogs website.

http://www.kristenwynnphotography.com/blog

So excited to finally see our pro pics!

Re: Blogged!!

• Options
    Wow, your pics look fantastic!  You guys look very happy =]

Not to be a downer....but I happened to scroll down onto the next post about your photog's H's suicide.  How terrible!  Just another reminder to be grateful for each day you get.
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_blogged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:80f8bea2-887b-4f76-91eb-e42b7f0086baPost:441e605c-c81a-4a8a-bc68-9fe4c6869c9c">Re: Blogged!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, your pics look fantastic!  You guys look very happy =] Not to be a downer....but I happened to scroll down onto the next post about your photog's H's suicide.  How terrible!  Just another reminder to be grateful for each day you get.
    Posted by AurorasEnvy[/QUOTE]

Thanks Sam! And You're not being a downer! When I found out back in April I thought I would have to find someone new but she is such a professional. If it was me I don't know if I would be able to work. You really have to cherish everyday with your loved ones.

• Options
    Very beautiful! I also scrolled a little bit and it makes me want to give H an even bigger hug when he gets home. Life is precious.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2012-weddings_blogged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:f0ca0bc1-9255-4120-8042-b40e7f3e99c5Discussion:80f8bea2-887b-4f76-91eb-e42b7f0086baPost:764c97af-825c-4d1f-bf91-8bc1e303fd44">Re: Blogged!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Blogged!! : Thanks Sam! And You're not being a downer! When I found out back in April I thought I would have to find someone new but she is such a professional. If it was me I don't know if I would be able to work. You really have to cherish everyday with your loved ones.
    Posted by MsAmeera25[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah, she must be a real trooper.  I know my SIL is having a hard time, and I can imagine how much harder it would be working in the wedding field since everyone you go to reminds you of your own wedding.  Since BIL passed away in April I've thought a lot about what it would be like if I were in SIL's shoes...I seriously don't think I could do it.</div>
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    The pictures are fantastic!! You looked amazing!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    How beautiful! Your wedding party looked amazing and those shoes....so pretty!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards