Ohio-Cleveland
Options

DJ Help!!

Does anyone know the average price for a good DJ?

I was given a quote of $895 for 2 DJ's for 5 hours of service, but don't know if this is a good rate. The company has excellent reviews, I just don't know what the average rate for a good DJ is.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DJ Help!!

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's actually about the average. I've seen pricing as low as $500 (1 DJ) and as high as $1000-$1500 (2 DJs) for DJ companies. It just depends on what sort of vibe you want. We paid $600 for ours (1 DJ) and he did a great job keeping the party going, but being low-key at the same time. It was perfect for us.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I was miffed about DJ's in Cleveland.  I've seen prices range from 600-1800, a huge difference.  We went with a middle of the road DJ around the price you listed.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • Options
    jdkovacsjdkovacs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What DJs did you find in that price range? We're in the same boat!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Audio Extremes in Hudson. I ended up booking them. The owner was so nice and easy to talk to. It was like talking to my best friend! He even threw in lighting for free. I asked around and all of my friends who have gotten married have spent over $1000 on thier DJ's

You can get DJ reviews on Audio extremes from projectwedding.com or weddingwire.com all of the reviews were good except for maybe 2 which were explained in detail by the DJ company.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards