Ohio-Toledo

QOTD 8/26

Which bridal accessories (shoes, clutch, jewelry, hair accessory, etc.) have you selected and where did you get them from?  PIP are welcome!

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: QOTD 8/26

• cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my shoes from Payless, $5 clearance shoes!  They were discontinued dyable shoes that they were no longer carrying.  I was looking for a white closed toe shoe which wasn't exactly easy to come by, so these were perfect. 

I didn't carry any clutch or bag with me that day.

I wore a sparkling headband/tiara that I got from a store in Oklahoma City while we were on vacation.  It was like a more adult claires and about 6 times the size.  It was awesome.  The headband was only $7.

I bought my necklace and earrings from JC Penney.  They were just sparkly, dangly, and nothing crazy.

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I don't not have a picture of my shoes...I got them at Shoe Carnival. They're white sandals.

No picture of my veil because my friends mom custom made it for me :) I love it and will have a picture next week.

I do have a picture of my necklace! FI got it for me for Christmas this year.

• edited December 2011
    Oh and my earrings are a hand me down from FMIL and Step-FMIL.
  • edited December 2011
    I can beat the $5 payless shoes!  I got $4 payless shoes!!  All of my jewelry is from Icings I think, I didn't need or want anything expensive.  No pictures to post though!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Blue flats from DSW!  My jewelry was just from JCPenney.  I got the hair clip off of ebay.

• edited December 2011
    Not sure what I'm doing for shoes yet, but I'm wearing jewelry that I was given as a Christmas present years ago, plus a bracelet that my mom is letting me borrow - it was her aunt's. I'm also wearing a headband that was given to me by a friend. I only have a pic of the headband though.

Planning & Married Bios

Anniversary

PAL/PGAL Welcome

My TTC Chart
    BFP #1 12/13/08 - mc 12/26/08
    BFP #2 12/2/09 - emergency surgery for ectopic 12/5/09

Photobucket Photobucket
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I have not bought anything yet, but I meant to tell you all.  I was at Gallippos on Summit street and they had a lot of accessories for 75% off.  They had jewelry sets, headbands, tiaras, etc for cheap. Just wanted to let you know!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Shoes:  $13 from Payless.  But they were WAY uncomfortable, lol.  I think I got them a little too small. 

Headband:  Don't remember how much, purchased from the wonderful Pam Thomas.

Necklace/Earrings:  Mom & Dad bought me the necklace, and the earrings are actually from Avon.  I think they were like $8? 

Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards