Georgia-Atlanta

Which photographer are you using?

Im just trying to get an Idea of photographer and prices here in Atlanta. Thanks in advance.

Re: Which photographer are you using?

• The average in the Atlanta metro for a professional photographer is anywhere from 2k to 5k. You can likely take the gamble with a newbie or part time amateur photographer for 1k-1,5k. Just depends on your preferences and how important the photography aspect of the wedding is to you personally. 
  • We're paying $3,200 for our photographer with a flush mount album and a free engagement session. We really fell in love with her and her work, and she has been really responsive and a breeze to work with so far. After having a lot of photographers take forever to get back to us it was really nice to have her seem to want to talk and work with us. I can message you her website if you want to check her out, just let me know.
  • Could ou please. Thanks
  • Mine is about $2,000 including the engagement session. Katie Rivers Photography - you won't be sorry!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are using Shannon with George Street, 8 hrs and a magazine album for 1500 (and they threw in a 16x22 canvas for booking within 3 days of the consultation).  I have a list of a dozen or so in the $1,000-$2,000 range if anyone needs it.
    We Do - Since November 3, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_which-photographer-are-you-using?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:26865a13-636c-4f34-83cc-4f6ebc2da621Post:541e4d3f-c705-48ed-bf5f-1f6a3d63252c">Re: Which photographer are you using?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Could ou please. Thanks
    Posted by Strv2perfection[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM with her info :)
  • Hey, could you send me the list you mentioned? I am looking for some options in that range. Thanks!
  • I don't know if his prices have gone up since I signed my contract with him (in August/September).... but I'm paying $800 for 6 hours and two photographers. Full rights to the photos.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_which-photographer-are-you-using?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:58Discussion:26865a13-636c-4f34-83cc-4f6ebc2da621Post:585bc1ec-eef6-4e50-be63-e900cb52cdd9">Re: Which photographer are you using?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are using Shannon with George Street, 8 hrs and a magazine album for 1500 (and they threw in a 16x22 canvas for booking within 3 days of the consultation).  I have a list of a dozen or so in the $1,000-$2,000 range if anyone needs it.
    Posted by kgrawedding[/QUOTE]

Please email me that list: <a href="mailto:crystalemiles@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">crystalemiles@gmail.com</a>
  • Robin Nathan Photography.  She's great.
  • Angel Wings Photography is incredible. She's been rated highly on here and other wedding websites. Her pricing starts at $1000 and goes up from there depending on what you're looking for. She's a very sweet person and cares a lot about what she does and her clients! (If you google search her, look for the one based out of Atlanta, not Tampa).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Were paying $2,200 for ours including a photo booth at the reception, an album, 2 photographers for 8 hours. I shopped around for a while and got tired of feeling like I didn't really click with any of them. I didn't want them to "pitch" their business to me, I wanted them to want to be part of my day. I mean, we're paying for them and they should cater to what we want, not us try to fit what we want into their packages. Anyways, you should check them out. I'm so happy with how attentive and detailed she is and the price is SO good. Check her website out www.fotografieatlanta.com

HAPPY PLANNING :D
  • oh yeah, it includes the engagement session too :D
  • We are using William Hogan. He's a really good friend of ours and an AMAZING photographer. He has a ton of packages to fit any budget...and we are having a photobooth!!!  He has an online gallery and pricing info here ---> http://famouswilliam.com/
  • We are using April from Kiss The Bride Studio.  April is on maternity leave right now but will back in action in the fall and my wedding isn't until next May.  $2400 which is all day with engagement/bridal session included and an album.  They have less expensive and higher end packages as well.  All the photographers have their work up on their blog, too.  I can't wait to have our pictures done!

http://www.kissthebridestudio.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards