Plus-Sized

Maggie Sottero Divina

Okay, so the first time I saw this dress online, I thought eh too much. And didn't even give it another thought. I went to try on gowns at DBs and found nothing that really wow'd me. That was back in August. Well it's time for me to seriously start looking. So I started researching dresses.

On another site, I saw a plus sized woman in the Divina, without know it was the Divina and said WOW. THat dress is gorgeous. It's complex yet simple and exactly what I have been looking for.

So I am hoping to go at least see it in person and try it or at least something similar on soon. But did any other full figure lady choose this as their dress or at least tried it on? Pictures? I want reviews. haha.

Re: Maggie Sottero Divina

• try google image search. I would do it for you, but I'm on a tablet, and not sure how to cut and paste links yet lol.
  • I got this dress in a size 12 and I LOVE it! :) Not sure what size you are or if you got a dress yet but I will sell mine in July after I wear it for my wedding! :)
    ~Happy Wife.... Happy Life~
  • I am a plus size bride and purchased the Divina. I just got it in and love it! Street clothes I am 20w and my gown is 22w. It is very flattering on the area's I was most concerned about. I was scared to try the dress on and only did it to satisfy the bridal consultant and i Loved it! I have no complaints at all. It is comfortbale for sitting and dancing.

n Response to <a href="http://santa-rosa.weddings.com/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_maggie-sottero-divina?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:2afa9951-d510-4a22-8050-42c27e941223Post:02dd925d-dada-4f67-8612-dce69cf04688">Maggie Sottero Divina</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay, so the first time I saw this dress online, I thought eh too much. And didn't even give it another thought. I went to try on gowns at DBs and found nothing that really wow'd me. That was back in August. Well it's time for me to seriously start looking. So I started researching dresses. On another site, I saw a plus sized woman in the Divina, without know it was the Divina and said WOW. THat dress is gorgeous. It's complex yet simple and exactly what I have been looking for. So I am hoping to go at least see it in person and try it or at least something similar on soon. But did any other full figure lady choose this as their dress or at least tried it on? Pictures? I want reviews. haha.
    Posted by JuKaV[/QUOTE]
  • Hi  jatkins86 are you going to be selling your dress after your wedding 
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_plus-sized_maggie-sottero-divina?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:973cdc6f-961e-4fb0-a628-bef2bb559697Discussion:2afa9951-d510-4a22-8050-42c27e941223Post:bb4c05bf-d959-4632-8aa8-63948928260c">Re: Maggie Sottero Divina</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am a plus size bride and purchased the Divina. I just got it in and love it! Street clothes I am 20w and my gown is 22w. It is very flattering on the area's I was most concerned about. I was scared to try the dress on and only did it to satisfy the bridal consultant and i Loved it! I have no complaints at all. It is comfortbale for sitting and dancing. n Response to Maggie Sottero Divina :
    Posted by[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards