Arizona-Tucson

Hair and Make up??

I'm looking for hair stylists and make up artists that you recommend!  I am not even sure what to expect as far as typically cost, time, location, etc.  Any advice would be appreciated!  Thanks

Re: Hair and Make up??

• LifeIsAPuzzleLifeIsAPuzzle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Beauty by Khara.  I came across RachellBlock's review of her on another board and thought I'd pop in over to here to second her review.  I'm a Vegas bride so unfortunately can't use her for my wedding day - but she was AMAZING for my boudoir shots.  She made me look prettier than I've ever felt and I was at ease over the whole process.  She is moving but if your wedding is relatively soon she should still be here.  I did come across her on Facebook at one time.  I could re-find her if you'd like.  Congratulations and good luck :)
  • chelsj12chelsj12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    spirals salon
    3449 e speedway!

chelsea and brittany are awesome at wedding hairstyl

• desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Beauty by Khara. She is wonderful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Mayra Loreto of Hair & Makeup by ML is not only amazingly talented, but wonderful to be around. She used to work directly with Khara Williams, a well known makeup artist here in Tucson, and now has her own business. You may want to check out her Facebook page, as her prices are reasonable considering how much she knows and has done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards