Second Weddings
Options

Intro here too:)

Though I am not a second time bride, my groom is a second timer.  My hopes are that the ladies on this board may be nicer than some of the others.  Thought I would say hello
dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha

Re: Intro here too:)

• Options
    nyreknyrek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's funny!!!  Welcome here!

You'll def find more sensitivity on your local board, your "month" board, and most of the special topics.  But if you say something that the ladies disagree with...you're still gonna get some brutal honesty no matter what board you're on!  Don't let it get to you...

Any specific date set yet?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Welcome to the board!

• Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011

Welcome. Not sure what boards you've been posting on. Everyone here seems to be pretty mature, and less likely to criticize and/or be insensitive. It's my first wedding as well, and my fiance's third. (don't ask........ he was a lonely Air Force scrub who couldn't live away from home without a wife).

We are fairly non-diva, probably a bit older than many first time brides, and understand that even second weddings should be special.

• Options
    jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board. Its pretty quiet here but the woman are great.
  • Options
    CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My local boards- Cen-Cal where I am from and, MT where we live, are pretty quiet. It's hard living in such a huge state with 1 board!

I have been around etiquette some and have been made fun of so much for asking simple questions!
    dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a little late on this, but Welcome!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards