New Jersey

Booked a trial with Gina Brozon

So after many nice words about Gina on this site, I decided to book her for a make up trial in a few weeks.  I'm sorry if I sound like an idiot, but i've never had make up done for me before... Is there anything I need to know/do before my appointment?  Also, just curious, did anyone have any negative experiences with her, or wish they did something differently?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Booked a trial with Gina Brozon

• mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

I went in with nothing and no real ideas, and I liked the end result. Gina was very nice and she did a good job, and I'm looking forward to seeing the final product on my wedding day.

I showed the pics here and everyone pretty much said that it looked good, although a few people suggested changing the lip color. Which I may have to do anyway, since I think the lip color she asked me to buy (for touch-ups at the reception) may have been discontinued. But that's my own fault since I didn't buy it right away.

• edited December 2011
    I didn't use Gina, but my girl told me to wear a white shirt so I can see how the makeup would look with against the white since it is my dress color. I wouldn't have thought of that on my own, lol! It was a great idea!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    oh, white shirt is a good idea. I loved my trial with Gina!
  • edited December 2011
    Mand- Great suggestion! thanks!

MB- thanks, I feel better now b/c I wasn't sure if I had to know EXACTLY what I wanted to look like, b/c really, I have no idea :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had my trial with Gina. It was great. She is really cute and knows how to make you look beautiful.  Just go and have a good time. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm about to schedule a trial with Gina, but I have a question -- do you do the trial before or after you actually book her?  Thanks!
  • kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love her!  She did my makeup for the wedding and will be doing it again for my baby shower and I am so excited! 

You book the trial before you acually book her.   She is great though! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'll have to do that ASAP so she doesn't get booked for my day :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards