Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Stonebrooke Review

Hey Ladies! I promised a couple of you that I would review our experience at Stonebrooke. We had both our ceremony and reception there.

In a word: Amazing!

People came up to us all evening telling us how beautiful the venue was and asking how we found it. The food was awesome and plenty big portions. The cake was cut and served at no extra charge and the bartender was nice and quick with the drinks.

Couple things to be aware of:

We did have to battle golf carts while taking pictures by the waterfall, but it was closed and set up in plenty of time for the cermony. H had to put out the reception placecards because the representative helping didn't get there very early and people were arriving before everything was set up (some of our people were there way earlier than we were thinking they would arrive).

Overall: I would get married there again in a heartbeat! The prices were insane for all you got. People thought we had spent tons more than we did for the place and food. The service was wonderful and they were even able to help us when a friend of mine told me a week before the wedding that his gf was vegan (did he honestly forget until then?!), but they came through with a meal for her!

Good luck Stonebrooke brides, and sleep soundly that you made an excellent choice!
Anniversary

Re: Stonebrooke Review

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!

Thank you so much for sharing this review :) I am SO glad to hear you had a great time!  It is so beautiful there and I am glad your guests appreciated that!

I have to admit I was a bit nervous to open this post just incase it wasn't a good review.  I have no reason to think it would be but 12 days before my wedding I didn't want to hear anything bad about it :)

But yay, it was awesome!  Hope you are enjoying married life!!
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards